Wednesday, December 28, 2011

1st POST

So...here comes my first post which will be about me and why I'm starting this blog.
My friends call me "Paperboy",I'm a 16 years old guy from Romania.What else should I tell you about me ... I'm passionate about fashion photography so you will see a lot of photo shoots and maybe a "TRAFFIC OF FASHION EDITORIAL".
'm also interested in fine arts, that's what I'm studying at the moment.
...So i think I can offer a view from another perspective about fashion shows, photo shoot and fashion industry in my country.You also should know that I'm not an
insider in fashion industry but i will do my best to give you fresh reviews photo shoots and interviews.
Hope this sound interesting, if not I belive I can catch your attention with future posts.

2 comments:

  1. I red your post and it's very nice and i hope that you will make more and more posts. SO KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete