Friday, December 30, 2011

FASHION ILLUSTRATOR |Beata Szczecinska|

I decided to make once a week a post about a local artist. It could be an illustrator, painter, sculptor or designer just to make peoples know that we have what to be proud about and make the good artists pop out and who knows maybe we will have the privilege to see some interesting and/or unusual collaborations.
So if you know an Romanian artist that should be known just let me know.
But I will start with a foreign artist that catched my attention
Beata Szczecinska is a freelance artist based in Poland
She's working as an ILLUSTRATOR/DESIGNER in London since 2005 when she graduated Academy of Fine Arts from Krakow.
Beata Szczecinska works under her artist pseudonym CITYABYSS
She had done commissioned work for famous magazines as ELLE UK and MUSE MAGAZINE.
Her style reminds me about old-school fashion illustrations combined with modern elements, backgrounds and techniques.

1
2
3
4
5
6

No comments:

Post a Comment