Monday, January 2, 2012

My favorite 2 fashion editorials of 2011

After 2 days with no post because of the new year eve I thought it would be nice if I would post my 2 favorite fashion editorials of 2011.but i will keep this post kind of text free.
>>The man editorial has that feeling of punk-rock being monochrome and with all that spikes , leather and dark clothes remembers me of the rednecks.On it's name "The Freaks" the editorial is made by photographer: Sølve Sundsbø and Jacob Coupe as model.

Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
>>To keep it the same style the women editorial I choose is For ELLE UK by David Slijper and Agyness Deyn as a model. I like this editorial mainly because I like Agyness's personality and her boyish look.


Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock
Pulpit rock

No comments:

Post a Comment